Friday, November 12, 2010

To Septum, or Not To Septum?

I have to make a decision. It might be a life or death matter. I might die. Well, actually I wont. I need to stop being so melodramatic about this! So you want to know what I'm talking about don't you? I really (REALLY) want to get my septum pierced. Some people think I shouldn't because they think that it would look I was a cow...Really guys? Really? So I'm going to prove that a septum piercing can look awesome! Educate Yourself!:::
Well, I know that you know Scarlet Johansson. If you don't-look her up. She's an actor. You need to watch more movies or something.
Okay, I'm going to be 18 soon, and I think that I want to get my septum pierced for my birthday...but not sure. The good thing about septum piercings is that you can hide them. Easily.

Just like this::: Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment