Sunday, March 20, 2011

When I can't sleep, I blog about it:::

As you can guess...I CAN'T SLEEP. My best friend and I haven't talked for nearly a week. I really don't want to talk to her. She lied to me and in general, stabbed me in the back. I just can't believe that someone who calls them self my best friend could do something so horrible to me.
Hmmm, lets see. What elts can I complain about real fast.
My dog ran away today. Yeah. Spent HOURS literally running around my neighborhood. Now I am putting up tons of signs tomorrow. I just want my doggy back!!! I want her to come home!!!!
So, this guy who is also my best friend(at least he claims to be) just broke up with his girlfriend...and I think I'm starting to like him. THIS IS BAD. I'm just not going to make a big deal out of it.

Okay, now that that is done...I just wanted to find some pictures of things I think are necessary to have...

Hott Guys:::(which are also part of a Bad-A band.)(The Devil Wears Prada)


A cute Side kick of sorts :):::


Well, thats about all I can find for now :P Laterss XD

No comments:

Post a Comment